We are happy to announce that we have reopened our office for routine patient care. We are operating with a reduced schedule and by appointment only at this time. Same day appointments are still available for medical emergencies. We are working hard to reschedule all our patient’s appointments that were missed during the closure and trying to accommodate patients with urgent needs.
The safety of our staff and patients is our top priority. We have taken several steps to help keep everyone safe.
- The wearing of face masks/face coverings for all patients the entire time you are in the office is required for the safety of our staff and other patients as well as yourself. Please bring a mask/face covering with you. Our staff will be wearing approved masks too.
- Covid 19 related screening questions and temperatures will be checked prior to entering the office. We will ask you COVID related screening questions when confirming the exam, and again on the day of the appointment.
- Improved efficiency of paperwork and documentation throughout the exam visit. By minimizing touched papers and surfaces we can help prevent any contamination. We ask everyone to fill out the paperwork online to minimize time in the office.
- Limiting the number of patients and non-essential guests in the office at any given time. We ask that you leave all family members and guests at home or in the car unless the patient is a minor or needs medical assistance/translation.
We are taking precautions around the office as well:
- No entrance into the office without wearing a mask and passing screening procedures
- Increased thorough cleaning and disinfection procedures of all exam rooms and counters between each patient.
- Improved HVAC filtration and UVC Germicidal light to eliminate viral particles.
- Plexiglass barriers to help maintain personal spacing and limiting person-to-person contact
- Social distancing floor markings.
- Curbside pickup of glasses and contacts to minimize office traffic and close contact.
- With all these protections being implemented, our patients may have some short delays entering the office. Thank you for your patience and help in keeping everyone safe.